Errors while trying to install ccdn-forum-bundle
Replies: 1   Views: 1131  Subscribers: 1

Posted by Hexen · 29-08-2014 - 14:18

Hi!, first of all I would like to say that i'm relatively new to symfony and I also work in Netbeans.

My first problem occurs when I'm trying to install ccdn-forum-bundle like it's said here: 

https://github.com/codeconsortium/CCDNForumForumBundle/blob/master/Resources/doc/install.md

When I try to update-dev with composer I get this error:

[RuntimeException]                                             
  Failed to execute git status --porcelain --untracked-files=no  
  "git" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

It occurs when composer is trying to update friendsofsymfony/user-bundle and when I try to run my project I get this error from symfony:

ClassNotFoundException: Attempted to load class "MonologBundle" from namespace "Symfony\Bundle\MonologBundle" in C:\xampp\htdocs\PortalInternoHUPR\app\AppKernel.php line 14. Do you need to "use" it from another namespace?

I tryed to fix it by running install dev in composer, but then I get this other one:

Fatal error: Class 'Knp\Bundle\PaginatorBundle\KnpPaginatorBundle' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\MyProject\app\AppKernel.php on line 23
Script Sensio\Bundle\DistributionBundle\Composer\ScriptHandler::clearCache handling the post-install-cmd event terminated with an exception

[RuntimeException]                                                         
  An error occurred when executing the ""cache:clear --no-warmup"" command. 

Any help would be really apreciated since this project will be the last in my studies.

Thanks.­

Posted by Hexen · 31-08-2014 - 09:59

Finally I could install it.­