Problem between ccdnuserbundle and fosuserbundle
Replies: 1   Views: 1051  Subscribers: 2

Posted by willard · 31-05-2013 - 20:25

Hi, i try to install de CCDNUserBundle. I follow the documentation, but i have a error.

[ErrorException] 
 Runtime Notice: Declaration of CCDNUser\UserBundle\Controller\RegistrationController::registerAction() should be compatible with FOS\UserBundle\Controller\RegistrationController::registerAction(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request $request) in /opt/lampp/htdocs/languesdupeuple/vendor/codeconsortium/ccdn-user-bundle/CCDNUser/UserBundle/Controller/RegistrationController.php line 104 

I guess the registerAction() method is different in FOS, but how can i correct this problem ?

Thank you for your advice.­

Posted by reece · 03-06-2013 - 09:38

I would normally suggest you define your own child bundle for FOS, i only publish my own child of FOSUserBundle as a matter of convenience, or for those wanting to use the sandbox.

My best guess is you perhaps have the wrong version of FOSUserBundle and thats why the interface changed.

Just take a look at the FOSUB classes and compare, see whats changed. Or track the correct version of FOSUB for CCDNUser-UserBundle in your composer.json.

Good luck.­